Monday, November 9, 2009

My Favorite Blogs




I don't have any new recipes to share tonight.  I'll be back tomorrow with my Tuesdays with Dorie sweet.  Tonight, please visit some of my favorite food blogs.

Joy the Baker - she's a GREAT baker and pretty good writer.  You can't help fall in love with her after reading a few posts.  She also has a thing about pancakes.

My Sweet & Saucy - Melody of my sweet and saucy recently opened a shop in California.  I really like her cake designs.  She has both a modern and classic style.  Sweet.

I heart Food for Thought - Recent posts are mostly about home deocorating.  But if you go into the archives you will see why I love this sight.  CB has great tutorials that assure you that whatever you are making is "supposed to look like that" during the process.

Bakerella - As much as I think cookies are the new cupcake.  Bakerella's cake pops are making cake balls stiff competition.  Her cute designs and tutorials will make you a hit at your child's next birthday party.

Tastespotting - Even though my photos never make the grade (something about dull composition, bad lighting blah blah blah), I love this site.  Beautiful photos of great looking food.

Tuesdays with Dorie bakers - So many great baking blogs in one place.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love Joy and Melody's blogs as well - I think both of them are my food blogging heros! As for Bakerella... goodness knows how that woman has the patience for all those little cake balls!

    Thanks for coming to my blog and leaving a comment. :)

    M

    ReplyDelete