Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day #30

I decided to participate in this year's NaBloPoMo because I wanted the discipline of posting something here every day.  I thought it would be fun to try out a ton of new recipes as well as to visit some new blogs.  It was... and it wasn't.

I absolutely loved most of the new recipes I tried and have added some new blogs to my blog reader.  But I didn't like posting just to post something.   I think if I do this again, I'll have to be a little more organized and bake a lot in advance.

My favorite recipe for the month were the chocolate chip mint cookies.  They are the perfect quick treat with a slight kick. 

Did you participate in NaBloPoMo?  What was your experience?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    I've enjoyed reading your blog this past month. I'm not sure I could post something every day. It would be a quite a challenge. Kudos to you for making it through!

    ReplyDelete