Saturday, November 7, 2009

Now That's... Good Eats


(To a lucky fan, Cook Smart - Alton Brown)

Last month, I won an autographed copy of Alton Brown's new cookbook, Good Eats.    Jen of Beantown Baker met Alton at a local book signing and thought enough of her readers to get an extra copy.  Thanks Jen!

I'm a big food network fan and really enjoy Alton's show.  I've learned alot about food but have to admit, I've never tried any of his recipes.  Jen is a big fan of Alton's recipe for chewy chocolate chip cookies.  Alton has perfected 3 different types of chocolate chip cookies and Jen has tried all.  Please visit her site for her reviews of the Chewy (her favorite) and the Puffy.



The cookbook is just like his show complete with scientific diagrams and fun food facts.  If you are a fan, I highly recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment